Mar 25, 2009

Holidays are over!!!

Dreaming period is OVER!!
WAKE UP!!!
Any bright ideas to wake someone up for good?
Difficult question right?

To tell you the truth...
I dont think there's a perfect answer for this..
hehehe..
Last Saturday...
I went to my bro's concert..
Heng Ee's wat wat chinese orkestra...?/
I went there with my frend's family...
it's actually quite SHY...
for an outsider like me to join their family event
Sry...zhi yong!!
Haha
It's also quite surprising to find my cous there..
cause i thought they are kinda busy
they are schooling
their holidays arent like us
Very supportive!! COUS!!
I din took any pics...
cause the concert kinda want to put to drowziness...
hehehe
almost slept!
Luckily not!
DRAMA GIRLS!!
Work hard!!
Hahahaha...
I going to have sore-throat!!
for raising my voice that i cnt imagine that i could..
P.S. BLUE HOUSE...
We are always no.1!
In my heart...
but soon we'll know

4 comments:

  1. hola.
    changed my url to www.shingying.blogspot.com
    relink please. sorry and thanks.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chaiyuen!
    you typed my link wrongly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chai yuen.
    Found ur blog accidently...
    Haha.
    Happy blogging!

    *MC

    ReplyDelete