Mar 17, 2009

Humilating!!!

Yesterday is so EMBARASSING!!
I think as myself...
as a idiotic person!
Cause...
I did somthing foolish!
That i cant even think of any reason to reject that fact!
the fact why am i so STUPID..
I spend almost the whole morning...
trying to open my house autogate!
I thought that my autogate has gone NUTS!
But actually i'm the one is NUTS!!~
I switch off the main switch that's y!
My bro aka sheng...
he hv 2 climb over the gate...
wahahahaha...
he has 2 go for the badminton exam..
my frend's mum hv 2 fetch..
I'm MAD rite?
Hahahaha...
People thinks i'm like that..
That's who am i!!
Can't change the habit or...
the nature to be CRAZY in me!!

P.S. I'm locked up!! Sentence for LIFE!!
No...joking! Another week...




I jz hv hug my patrick for the rest of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment